Queen Elizabeth II health update: Britain's Monarch makes first public appearance after two weeks of acute cold
Hundreds of thousands of barefoot devotees joined a procession in Manila on 9 January, to honour a centuries-old black statue of Jesus Christ. The Black Nazarene, a 17th century icon carved in Mexico, is believed to have healing powers and can grant miracles. The procession has been celebrated for more than 200 years in the Philippiness capital, where around 80 per cent of the population is Roman Catholic.
Jan 9, 2017
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
Jared Kushner is distancing himself from his businesses; is Donald Trump's son-in law getting ready for a White House job?
Kerala college student Jishnu's death: Netizens blame news channels for not naming engineering college; memes go viral
India news live updates: Manu Sharma, convicted in Jessica Lall murder case, granted parole to complete LLB, marriage registration
- EU moves resolutions against Citizenship Act, Kashmir; India says 'matter is internal'
- Air India stake sale: Subramanian Swamy threatens to move court, calls deal 'anti-national'
- Coronavirus tracker: This online tool lets you monitor deadly disease widespread
- From Khelo India to Northeast insurgency: What PM Modi said in Mann Ki Baat on 71st Republic Day
- Coronavirus outbreak: Air India Boeing 747 jet on standby to evacuate Indians from China