Around 200 people demonstrated outside 10 Downing Street on 13 December, calling on the UK government to do more to help the people of Aleppo, Syria. Forces loyal to President Bashar al-Assad say they have control of 98% of the city, and the Russian ambassador to the United Nations (UN), Vitaly Churkin said that military action in the area has ceased. Concern remains, however, for the tens of thousands still trapped in besieged areas of Aleppo, with the UN reporting that pro-government forces had been summarily killing civilians.
Dec 14, 2016
Supreme Court comes down in favour of Kejriwal argument: 'Elected government needs some powers to function'
Donald Trump is set to meet America's tech leaders, and they're going to give him a hard time on immigration reform, Muslim surveillance
- MysteryBot malware alert: Facebook, WhatsApp and several banking apps potentially under attack
- Who is Sarah Ferguson? Will Duchess of York sit with Prince Andrew for Princess Eugenie's wedding?
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket gets murkier as 3 actresses questioned, fake letter heads used to invite stars
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- ICICI Bank to finally boot out Chanda Kochhar? Sandeep Bakshi to be named CEO