Modi government turns 3: Here are the most tech-savvy, Twitter-friendly ministers in the Union Cabinet
Burnham paid tribute to the people of Manchester for pulling together in the days after the suicide bombing at Manchester Arena that left 22 dead. The former shadow home secretary also attacked intelligence leaks by US officials which have led to photos appearing to show parts of the bomb being published by American media outlets.
May 26, 2017
PM Modi inaugurates Dhola-Sadiya Bridge in Assam on his govt's 3rd anniversary: This man is just too smart to beat
Modi government turns 3: 'Bhaiyo aur Behno', let's look at how the internet treated our PM & his 'Mitron' [VIDEOS]
- Will J&K ban PUBG Mobile after doctors, students body raise alarm?
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- 'Non-lethal' plastic bullets to replace pellet guns in Kashmir: Are they harmless?
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?