President Trump and rally attendees received a big surprise when West Virginias Democratic governor Jim Justice announced he was switching parties. The keen move marks a watershed moment for the GOP, which will now control all levers of government in more than half the states. Justice, who took office as a Democrat just seven months ago,will be the nations 34th Republican governor.Trump defeated Clinton in West Virginia, winning nearly 70 percent of the vote. At the 3rd August rally, he predictably touted his electoral victory. He also denounced the ongoing Russia probe as a total fabrication, despite special counsel Robert Muellers enlisting of a grand jury to oversee the investigation.
Aug 4, 2017
Here are the top ten important things you need to know about the Vice-Presidential polls on August 5. when Venkaiah Naidu and Gopalkrishna Gandhi will go head to head.
Aug 4, 2017
Respecting Shashi Tharoor's right to silence: Court's call reaffirms that media can't take journalism for a ride
- Father's Day 2019: Here are some messages, wishes and quotes for your father on his special day
- Pune cops nab 3 men with Rs 1.26 crore in demonetised notes
- Woman names husband, in-laws in POCSO case over son's sexual assault in Mumbai
- Two militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Imran Khan snubs world leaders at SCO Summit, breaks diplomatic protocol [VIDEO]