Cleveland Police are looking for a suspect who allegedly killed a man and broadcast the act on Facebook Live. Identified as Steve Stephens, the suspect claimed that he had killed some other people as well. Police said the suspect was armed and dangerous. on April 16, in a series of posts on his Facebook page, Stephens complained of having ‘lost everything’ in gambling. The posts then named specific individuals he wanted to speak with – including his mother and another woman – and he threatened that he would not stop until then.
Apr 17, 2017
The constitutional referendum in Turkey appears to have ended in favour of change. With 96% of the ballots counted, the ‘Yes’ votes made up 51.5%, according to the state-run news agency Anadolu. This would mean a replacement of the parliamentary system with an executive presidency. The constitutional changes could also keep President Erdoğan in office until 2029.The opposition criticised the High Electoral Board’s decision to accept unstamped ballots. The Republican Peoples Party also claimed ‘many illegal acts’ were carried out in favour for ‘Yes’.
Apr 16, 2017
Following the Turkish electoral boards decision to accept unstamped ballots as valid votes, the opposition Peoples Republican Party (CHP) has questioned the legitimacy of the referendum. The High Electoral Board (YSK) stated on its website that many YSK officials at polling stations did not stamp polling cards, leading to complaints.
Apr 16, 2017
In her Easter speech, Prime Minister Theresa May tried to highlight a sense of community after many heated Brexit debates. On Twitter she was heavily criticised for the notion that people in Britain had become closer after the Brexit referendum.
Apr 16, 2017
Fake News: Mainstream media gets it wrong again, viral story of couple finding out they are twins is fake
16 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- India signs $500 million deal for two stealth frigates from Russia
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history