Supreme Court orders separate trial for Lalu Prasad in fodder scam after CBI challenges Jharkhand HC order
Aam Aadmi Party's failure is not a political tragedy; it's a blow to India's quest for alternative politics
Emmanuel Macron to become youngest president of France: French defy anti-immigration sentiments that fuelled Brexit and Donald Trump election
President elect Macrons first speech after results.
May 8, 2017
AAP denies Mishra's allegations against Kejriwal even as Congress, BJP demand Delhi CM's resignation
Up to 80 girls kidnapped by Boko Haram in 2014 have been released. They were among 276 who were abducted from their school in Chibok on 14 April.The girls were released by Boko Haram after negotiations with the Nigerian government. Over 100 girls are still being held captive by the insurgents.In the last eight years, Boko Haram have killed over 30,000 people and kidnapped hundreds.
May 7, 2017
French elections 2017: All you need to know about the French polls and its main candidates - Macron and Le Pen
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- New York man charged with hate crime for assaulting Indian-origin woman on subway
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics