The first-ever female Muslim judge in the US has been found floating on the Manhattan side of the Hudson River, it has been reported. Sheila Abdus-Salaams body was discovered on Wednesday (12 April) afternoon.
Apr 14, 2017
Big deal? PM Modi lauded for saying women can retain their maiden names on their passport; but they could anyway!
Rongali Bihu 2017: Top 10 old, new songs you can download for free and celebrate the festival [VIDEOS]
Parenting tips: Here's why celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay won't cook up $188 million feast for his kids
15 hours ago
- Maharashtra: 4 killed, 11 injured in explosion at Pulgaon Army depot in Wardha district
- Jammu and Kashmir: Four militants, soldier killed in Shopian encounter
- Chicago hospital shooting leaves 4 dead, including police officer and gunman
- Guzman trial: El Chapo bribed Mexican presidents, says former deputy
- Mohanlal's comment on #MeToo movement: This is what netizens say about Odiyan star's remark
- India signs $500 million deal for two stealth frigates from Russia
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Milad Un Nabi 2018 date, wishes, significance and history
- Flat-earthers gather for international conference even as NASA debunks their theory