A first-of-its-kind ambulance taxi service created by the Vodafone Foundation to save the lives of high-risk pregnant women in two Tanzanian districts the size of Belgium, reduced maternal mortality rates by 27% in its first year.
May 22, 2017
Saharanpur violence: Thousands of Dalit activists march at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi to protest against caste brutality
Trump in Saudi: US President asks Muslim leaders to confront 'Islamic terrorism', calls for Iran's isolation
Kupwara encounter: Indian Army foils infiltration bid in Nowgam; 3 soldiers martyred, 4 terrorists killed
Firefighters saved a man from committing suicide. The intoxicated man was sitting on a window ledge threatening to jump. The rescuers tried to calm him down for 10 minutes without success. One of the firefighters managed to grab the mans arm in the last second. They managed to drag him back into the building to safety.
May 21, 2017
Another Kulbhushan Jadhav? Indian arrested in Islamabad, booked for not having proper travel documents
Yet another train mishap in UP: 8 bogies of Lokmanya Tilak Superfast Express derails at Unnao; ATS to probe incident (VIDEO)
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?
- Kumaraswamy govt in Karnataka faces no threat from BJP, assures HD Deve Gowda
- Arun Jaitley suffering from rare cancer, say multiple media reports
- AAP legislator quits due to 'double standards', 'autocratic functioning'