Based on the CPBC data, the air pollution in Bengaluru is largely due to emissions from vehicles and the dust on the roads. While the city is growing exponentially with every passing day, looks like the government has failed to keep up in ensuring a clean environment.
Aug 13, 2018
Pro-Khalistan rally in London fails to make impact as India supporters eclipse event with Modi's placards, patriotic songs
- DiaperDon trend irks Donald Trump, demands action on Twitter; memes galore
- Shocking: Pune metro workers accidentally unearthed something from construction site; here's what they found
- Yediyurappa's secretary attempts suicide; CM visits hospital, says condition stable
- MiG-29K trainer aircraft crashes into Arabian Sea; 1 pilot rescued, another missing
- Parliamentarians throw pig meat at each other in Taiwan [here's why]