New French President Emmanuel Macron welcomed Russian President Vladimir Putin to the Palace of Versailles outside Paris on Monday (May 29), turning a new page in bilateral relations between the two countries.
May 29, 2017
Dear Maoists, change your working style; you may see Akshay Kumars & Saina Nehwals helping your cause as well
Rajdeo Ranjan murder case: Former RJD MP Mohammad Shahabuddin taken into CBI custody for interrogation
- Mountain collapses in Russia: Conspiracy theorists put forward UFO crash possibilities
- Michel extradited in exchange for Princess Latifa, did India-UAE have a swap deal?
- Indonesian woman scientist eaten up by a crocodile who jumped an 8-foot wall
- Paris explosion: Casualties feared after huge blast at bakery
- Theresa May suffers severe defeat over Brexit deal, opposition calls no-confidence vote