Congress caught napping? Parrikar to take oath as Goa CM on March 14; Digvijay apologises, Chidambaram criticises
Hindus in Karachi, Pakistan, celebrated the festival of Holi on Sunday (12 March) as they immersed themselves in lively spirits by smearing coloured powder on each other, distributing sweets, singing and dancing.
Mar 13, 2017
Are these India's answer to Harry Potter's self-correcting quills? Gujarat temple sells magical pens for Rs 1,900 with guarantee that students will pass exams!
Manohar Parrikar resigns as defence minister, appointed Goa CM: Who will be the next defence minister?
After the disaster in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017, is there any way ahead for Congress and Gandhis?
Pakistan continues ceasefire violation in Jammu and Kashmir: Malti sector of Poonch attacked on holi [PHOTOS]
South Koreas president Park Geun-hye has left the presidential Blue House. Park’s impeachment was confirmed by the constitutional court two days prior.For months, hundreds of thousands of Koreans demanded Parks resignation. Park is accused of corruption and granting a friend undue political influence. The disgraced leader apologised and announced she would take full responsibility. Park now faces live as a private citizen and a possible jail sentence.
Mar 12, 2017
A report from the Commons Foreign Affairs Committee has warned that there was a real prospect that Brexit negotiations could fail. Crispin Blunt, Chair of the Foreign Affairs Select Committee, explains the reports findings.
Mar 12, 2017
- Virat Kohli: Anushka Sharma and I don't lead fairytale lives unlike what people think
- Modicare: Over 1,000 patients avail benefits of world's largest healthcare scheme within 24 hours
- North India rains: Himachal Pradesh receives 665% more downpour than usual
- Supreme Court verdict: Parliament to decide if netas facing criminal trials can contest elections
- Aadhaar verdict LIVE: Judges rule that Aadhaar is constitutionally valid but with a few changes
- Violinist Balabhaskar critically injured, daughter killed in road accident
- Indian man charged in Dubai for groping 25-year-old woman
- Rafale deal: Why Dassault decided to partner with Anil Ambani's Reliance Defence
- Post-2014, India 'richer' by 601 new billionaires; Mukesh Ambani on top