West Bengal turning into hub of fake Rs. 2,000 notes: Should intelligence agencies focus on Bangladesh?
Former U.S. President Barack Obama expressed his fervent hope that members of Congress would look beyond party lines when considering the future of the countrys healthcare system. Obamas remarks at a ceremony in Boston, where he accepted the John F. Kennedy Library Foundations Profile in Courage Award, came days after the Republican-controlled House of Representatives narrowly passed a bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
May 8, 2017
Tamil Nadu: Subramanian, business partner of AIADMK minister Vijayabaskar, found dead at his residence
Governor Greg Abbott signed the law banning sanctuary cities on 7 May. Abbott claimed – in the Facebook Live post – that places that offer protection to illegal immigrants tend to harbour people who have committed dangerous crimes. Democrats in the state opposed the new law, claiming that it discriminated against Latin Americans.
May 8, 2017
The curious timing of the fall of Arvind Kejriwal, Lalu Prasad: Is BJP winning back Delhi & Bihar it lost in 2015?
Left Wing Extremism: Home Minister Rajnath Singh wants drones, GPS tracking, thermal imaging, radar to combat Maoists
16 hours ago
- Aliens lived on Mars? UFO researcher spots fossil-like structure on NASA image
- Aliens or Illuminati? Conspiracy theorists allege outlandish causes behind California fire
- Legislation introduced in US Congress to protect work authorisation of H-1B spouses
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening