The protester, who was only identified as Connor, shouted this is a fascist state as he was dragged away by officers in Wrexham on 22 May. May was in North Wales for the launch of the Welsh Conservatives manifesto. North Wales Police say the man was arrested for breaching the peace.
May 22, 2017
The clowns, animal acts and acrobats of the Ringling Bros and Barnum and amp; Bailey Circus took their final bow at an arena outside New York on May 21. The final show was a sell-out with about 17,000 people in attendance – it ended nearly 150 years of the famous circus and with a predicted 250 million attendees over the years.
May 22, 2017
Barista-made coffees and expensive avocado brunches could be blamed for millennials not gaining a toehold in the housing market. Now, one cafe has combined the shared infamy of the two into whats been dubbed as an avolatte.This footage shows a barista at Melbournes Truman Cafe pouring a flat white into a carved-out avocado, a menu item thats raised eyebrows among the more fussy of eaters.
May 22, 2017
CBI probe into Anurag Tiwari death after family visits CM Yogi Adityanath and UP Police register FIR
Metro Transit in Minneapolis opened an investigation into a police officers actions after a video was posted on 20 May, showing the officer asking a light rail rider about his immigration status.Artist Ricardo Levins Morales posted the video of the incident, which he said happened on 14 May, under the banner asking why transit police are asking riders about their immigration status. The officer asks the man for his name and then says that it isnt what the man gave the officer. The officer then asks the man if he has state identification and if hes here illegally. Morales said via email to Storyful that the car was being spot checked by the officer to ensure everyone had paid. Everyone was asked to produce proof of payment, but the man in the video could not produce proof of payment, he said.He did not know what happened to the man in the video because everyone exited the train at the next stop for a bus because the tracks ahead were under repair. Metro Transit Police Chief John Harrington issued a statement on Friday about the incident saying they had opened an internal affairs investigation.It is not the practice of the Metro Transit police to inquire about the immigration status of our riders, he wrote. The main priority for our officers is to ensure that our riders and the communities we serve are safe. Our officers do this by enforcing our local and state statutes and have not been trained or empowered to act as federal immigration authorities.
May 22, 2017
Strange! Not one Left leader used social media to reach out to people against Mamata's 'atrocities' in Kolkata
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television7 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Telangana poll: KCR wins on positive campaign this time
- IBTimes Impact: Zomato fires delivery man after he was caught eating ordered food [Video]
- Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 LIVE results: Congress strikes the majority mark leading 101 seats
- Heartland swings the Congress way but Lok Sabha 2019 is still BJP's to lose
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly election results LIVE updates: Congress expected to get 110-126 seats