Gina Miller, the investment banker who challenged the governments right to trigger Article 50 without a vote in parliament has described her experience of the Supreme Court hearing this week. Following death threats against her, Miller reportedly spend £60,000 on security to protect herself.
Dec 9, 2016
Uttar Pradesh Elections: UP Education Board to conduct Class X, XII exams from Feb 16 to Mar 20; dates likely to clash with polls
Controversial Dutch anti-Islamist and anti-immigrant Geert Wilders convicted of inciting discrimination
Days after trolling Beijing with Tweets, US President-elect Donald Trump says US-China relations should improve
The South Korean parliament voted to impeach President Park Geun-hye on 9 December over a corruption scandal. 234 lawmakers of the 300-strong National Assembly voted to suspend Park’s powers, and Prime Minister Hwang Kyo-anh will become acting President. South Korea’s Constitutional Court will decide whether to carry the motion, but if it does, Park would become South Korea’s first democratically elected leader to be removed from office.
Dec 9, 2016
Demonetisation [VIDEO]: Opposition's desperation shows as Rahul Gandhi warns of earthquake if he speaks in Parliament
- Where is MBS? Why isn't Saudi Arabia quashing rumours of his death outright?
- Mamata Banerjee trolled for reprimanding DGP at HD Kumaraswamy's oath-taking ceremony in Karnataka [Video]
- PM Narendra Modi to contest 2019 elections from Odisha's temple town Puri?
- Who is Radhika Kumaraswamy? All you need to know about wife of Karnataka's new chief minister
- Rohingya insurgents massacred about 100 Hindus in Myanmar, says Amnesty International