New Delhi, Dec 19 (ANI): As the holiday season is starting, lets round up with all the benefits of drinking beer and reasons why you should love this awesome drink. Firstly, moderate drinking is good for you and you live longer with moderate drinking. As compared to wine or spirits, beer is perfect with lower alcohol and many antioxidants including protein and vitamin B. Secondly, beer doesn't need preservatives as it has alcohol and it is all-natural as orange juice or milk.
Dec 19, 2013
Science & Health
New Delhi, Dec 13 (ANI): A new study from the University of Adelaide's Robinson Institute has suggested that women, who are pregnant or trying to get pregnant, should avoid consuming red meat and opt for fish and poultry. The recommendation comes at a time when there is increasing evidence to suggest that red meat is linked with a higher rate of gestational diabetes in pregnant women, which poses risks to the health of both the mother and the baby. Research leader and author Philippa Middleton said that the latest international research shows that women who eat a lot of red and processed meats even before they become pregnant have a significant risk of developing gestational diabetes.
Dec 13, 2013
Organic Milk Better for Heart: Milk of Grass Eating Cows Contains Healthier Ratio of Fatty Acids Says Study
- Named 'Farout', distant planet at 96AU discovered; Was it the elusive Planet X?
- Experimental HIV vaccine found effective in monkeys: Study
- ISRO to launch Indian Data Relay Satellite System as communication hub in sky
- Manned lunar missions could be dangerous, may cause deadly disease: Study
- Neck, back pain? Seek physical therapy to avoid opioid abuse