Science & Health
New Delhi, Oct 2 (ANI): Eating more calories in the morning breakfast can have a positive impact on women with problems of infertility, a new study has revealed. Research, conducted by Prof. Oren Froy from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Prof. Daniela Jocabovitz and Dr. Julio Weinstein from Tel Aviv University and Wolfson Medical Center, showed that a big breakfast increases fertility among woman who suffer from menstrual irregularities. The study examined whether meal times have an impact on the health of woman with menstrual irregularities due to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). The experiment was carried out at Wolfson Medical Center on 60 women over a 12-week period. The study is published in journal Clinical Science.
Oct 2, 2013
New Delhi, Sep 21 (ANI): A new study has revealed that coffee can reveal certain aspects of your personality. Clinical psychologist Dr Ramani Durvasula analysed 1,000 coffee lovers and found that people having a penchant for black coffee are likely to purist, no-nonsense individuals, having a tendency to prefer the simple life, although they could also be abrupt, impatient and even averse to change. The study also revealed that latte drinkers tend to be intent on pleasing others, but can also show slightly more neurotic attributes.
Sep 21, 2013
New Delhi, Sep 15 (ANI): A new study has suggested that the risk of developing womb cancer can be reduced by drinking coffee. According to the World Cancer Research Fund report, coffee contains antioxidants which may boost health. However, experts said that there is not yet enough evidence to recommend drinking coffee to protect against the disease. Researchers at Imperial College, London also said that women can reduce their risk of developing the disease with at least 38 minutes of daily exercise and keeping a healthy weight.
Sep 15, 2013
Conjoined Nigerian Twins Celebrate First Birthday as Separate Individuals; Similar Births Around the World [PHOTOS]
- Cyclone Gaja LIVE updates: Rescue personnel on standby as storm set to reach TN coast by evening
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- Twitter storm rages over US President Donald Trump's Diwali tweet
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- Pilots report UFO sighting off Irish coast, probe underway
- Internet and satellite blackout expected as dangerous solar storm to hit Earth on November 18
- After artificial moon, China develops artificial Sun, and it is hotter than our 'real Sun'
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- GSLV Mk III: ISRO launches India's heaviest rocket from Sriharikota