Science & Health
Nutty Chocolate Rocks
Dark chocolate - 100 gm
Roasted Pista (crushed) - 30 gm
Roasted Almonds (crushed) - 30 gm
Roasted Walnuts (crushed) - 30 gm
Muesli - 20 gm
1. Melt the Dark chocolate in Microwave.
2. Add Roasted Pista, Roasted Almonds, Roasted Walnuts, Muesli & mix well in the melted chocolate.
3. Make your own shape & place in the butter sheet.
4. Keep in the Fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Your Nutty Chocolate Rocks is ready.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Jun 16, 2014
The kitchen is a major consumer of water in the home, using around 10% of total household water consumption for cooking, cleaning, washing, or drinking. We all can make a difference just by making these few small changes to our daily habits.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Jun 16, 2014
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway
- Who is Rajiv V. Joshi, winner of 'Inventor of the Year' award: His remarkable feats
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist
- Predatory dinosaurs were cannibalistic, new study suggests
- Mass extinction event awaits Earth as scientists warn of ozone layer erosion