Articles by Nandita Natrajkumar
The CBI and ED officials feel that they can get Nirav Modi to India in six months. Both the Indian and the UK authorities have called the fugitive diamantaire's arrest as a "big success".
11 hours ago
Nirav Modi is wanted by Indian authorities in the Rs 13,500 crore PNB fraud case.
1 day ago
Goa floor test LIVE updates: BJP wins floor test with 20 votes in its favour; Pramod Sawant to remain CM
Ramis Jonuzi had initially rented the house in Melbourne, Australia, for three nights and then asked to extend his stay to a week. Ramis was staying there to work out some personal problem.
2 days ago
Pramod Sawant was a close confidant of Manohar Parrikar. During Parrikar's last days, he had asked Sawant to perform all state duties, including hoisting the flag on national days.
2 days ago
After PM Modi changed his name, other leaders such as Amit Shah, Piyush Goyal, Smriti Irani and BJP's social media head Amit Malviya added the word 'Chowkidar' to their names.
4 days ago
The victim's last words were heard during the live stream when the shooter approached the entrance of the mosque.
5 days ago
Who is Greta Thunberg? 16-year-old Swedish climate activist who could be the youngest Nobel laureate
Senator Anning blamed immigrants the reason for the attack. He was slammed for his comments, which also included him saying that the growing Muslim population is behind the bloodshed. He said that Islam is a religion equivalent to fascism.
6 days ago
Australian senator blames Muslim immigration for New Zealand mosque shooting; quotes Bible in statement
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Stadia: Holy grail of video gaming platforms spells trouble for PlayStation, Xbox
- PM Narendra Modi trailer review: Even the Prime Minister won't find it convincing