This wobbling of the spin axis is called polar motion and its wobbling has, over the 20 century drifted it by about 10 cm per year, that translates to about 10 metres of drift in a century.
4 hours ago
Articles by Immanuel Jotham
Russia to bring back to life Woolly Mammoths, many other extinct species in Jurassic Park-styled enclosure
"Even one little thin, filmy piece of plastic can...result in death," said the researcher.
6 days ago
2 days ago
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears
- Samsung unveils Galaxy A7 (2018) with triple-primary camera: Quick facts
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief
- Bigg Boss Telugu 2 online vote procedure and poll predictions