British Prime Minister Theresa May has announced that negotiations for the UK to leave the European Union will begin by March 2017.May announced that she will trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, which will begin the two-year process of negotiating the UKs withdrawal from the economic alliance, on the BBCs The Andrew Marr show on Sunday (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
Morning brief: President's message on Gandhi Jayanthi, Jaylalithaa's health update, Swara Bhaskar wins an award, and more
Saarc Summit: Pakistan isolated after Maldives condemns terror, joins India and 5 other nations in boycott
- From Arun Jaitley to Rajnath Singh - Did Yeddyurappa pay Rs 1,800 crore bribe to BJP leaders?
- Equinox Full Moon a 'prophetic sign of apocalypse', warn Christian extremists
- Indian green card visa holders multiplied 4 times in 2 years; may soon face retrogression
- Mysterious UFO spotted near Vikram Sarabhai Space Center in Kerala; police launch probe
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh