UK Prime Minister Theresa May won approval from Parliaments lower chamber on 8 February to trigger Britains exit from the European Union. The bill passed straight through the lower house despite attempts by pro-EU MPs to make amendments to the bill. Lawmakers (MPs) voted 494 to 122 in favour of legislation giving May the right to trigger Article 50, ending days of intense debate.
Feb 9, 2017
Kashmir shutdown: Essential services hit after separatists protest on Afzal Guru's death anniversary
Narendra Modi's dig at Manmohan Singh: Has the protesting Congress always backed the former prime minister?
Pakistan summons India's deputy high commissioner over "unprovoked ceasefire violation" by Indian troops
Mr. President, Mr. President, Republican majority leader Mitch McConell interrupted Liberal Democratic Elizabeth Warren as she was reading a 30-year-old letter by Martin Luther King Juniors wife, Coretta Scott King. However, this wasn’t going to stop her reading the letter, which she did just outside the door on Facebook live.
Feb 8, 2017
Tamil Nadu: Amid feud between AIADMK chief Sasikala and former CM O Panneerselvam, Congress blames BJP for mess
PM Modi in Ghaziabad: 'Uttar Pradesh can become India's Uttam Pradesh if they choose the right government'
Assembly and municipal elections 2017: Will Congress-SP and Hardik Patel-Shiv Sena come together against PM Modi?
Tamil Nadu: AIADMK proposes, Sasikala disposes of Panneerselvam; Twitter rebounds with 'paneer' jokes
- BREAKING: Train rams into bus in Sukkur district of Sindh, Pakistan; at least 30 killed
- Javed Akhtar supports accused AAP leader Tahir Hussain, says targeted for his religious identity; receives backlash
- Viral video shows NY Post journo mocking Indian reporter at Trump's press conference
- Porn site offers free premium access in coronavirus-hit regions: Asks Netflix, HBO do the same
- India suspends Visa on Arrival for South Korea, Japan nationals amid Coronavirus scare