Bharat Bandh: BMTC, KSRTC, autos, cabs to follow strike; banks, insurance companies to be shut in Karnataka
Supporters of Gabon opposition candidate Jean Ping celebrated in the Gabon capital, Liberville, after initial results from the countries presidential election showed him in the lead. Ping claimed victory over current President Ali Bongo, who has also said he expected to emerge victorious. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon urged both sides to accept the results and EU observers had reportedly said the election was carried out in a way that lacked transparency.
Aug 30, 2016
IIT Delhi 'Townhall' with John Kerry: 'It is clear that Pakistan has work to do,' says US state secretary on terrorism
Brazilians protesting the impeachment of President Rousseff clashed with police as they started fires in the street, with military police responding by firing tear gas. Suspended President Dilma Rousseff is on trial for impeachment for allegedly breaking budgetary rules, a charge she denies. She claims Brazils economic elite and political opposition have being trying to topple her government since her re-election in 2014.
Aug 30, 2016
Setback for Ajit Pawar: Maharashtra govt scraps irrigation projects under scrutiny in corruption case
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 LIVE results: Congress strikes the majority mark leading 101 seats
- IBTimes Impact: Zomato fires delivery man after he was caught eating ordered food [Video]
- Telangana poll: KCR wins on positive campaign this time
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly election results LIVE updates: Congress expected to get 110-126 seats
- Heartland swings the Congress way but Lok Sabha 2019 is still BJP's to lose