Republican front-runner Donald Trump easily won New York states presidential nominating contest on 19 April, moving closer to capturing enough delegates to win the nomination and avoid a contested convention in July. The New York City billionaires big victory in his home state gave him renewed momentum in the Republican race and pushed him closer to the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination.
Apr 20, 2016
President Barack Obama said in an interview broadcast on 18 April that the United States is providing more support to Iraq as its military moves to take back territory from Islamic State (Isis), and he expects the city of Mosul will be retaken eventually.
Apr 19, 2016
Protest has seen the environmentalists target a monument to war hero Sir Winston Churchill.
Apr 18, 2016
Crowd cheers as lower house decides to impeach Rousseff
Apr 18, 2016
- China second-quarter GDP growth slows to 6.7 % amid US trade war
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price leaked: What we know so far about Galaxy Note 8 successor
- Novak Djokovic ends Grand Slam drought with ruthless display in Wimbledon 2018 final
- Three presidents, one umbrella: Putin stays dry leaving Macron, Grabar-Kitarovic get drenched in rain after World Cup final
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Delhi air hostess allegedly jumps off terrace, dowry death case filed after family claims she was murdered
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp