President Obama’s administration has declared 35 Russian diplomats persona non grata and given them 72 hours to leave the country for alleged interference in the presidential election. The retaliatory measures also include shutting down two Russian compounds in Maryland and New York. The measures are a new low in US-Russian relations, but President-elect Donald Trump, who takes office on 20 January, has called for better relations with Russia. It was not clear if he will be able to immediately overturn the measures announced.
Dec 30, 2016
UP Assembly Elections 2017: Father-son feud widens as Akhilesh releases separate list of 235 candidates hours after Mulayam releases his
UP Assembly elections 2017: Feud between SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and CM Akhilesh Yadav may help one party the most
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death
- Meet the Indian doctor who will head the oncology dept in US
- Amid slew of resignations, is all well for Congress in Uttar Pradesh?
- Nirbhaya's friend charged Rs 1 lakh for each TV interview, reveals senior journalist