Steve Bannon removed from US National Security Council; to remain President Trump's chief strategist
CRPF, cops confiscate 1,80,000 detonators in Bengal village; incident a boost for BJP's anti-Mamata campaign?
Ken Livingstone was suspended for an additional year from the Labour Party on 4 April for bringing the party into disrepute over his comments about anti-Semitism, Hitler and Zionism. He has already been suspended since April 2016. Justin Cohen, a journalist with Jewish News London, interviewed Livingstone on the Underground on the same date before his disciplinary hearing took place.
Apr 5, 2017
Nigel Farage threw some fairly harsh comments in the direction of EU representatives on 5 April. He was at European Parliament in Strasbourg, discussing the EU’s demands on the UK following the triggering of Article 50.
Apr 5, 2017
Melania Trump-ed by Michelle Obama as internet goes crazy over the former first lady's hair [PHOTOS]
- Farm bill 2020 explained: Decoding MSP mystery for farmers
- FCRA Bill explained: What is new in foreign funding rules and who's affected by it
- Someone tried to poison Trump; ricin-laced letter intercepted by WH officials
- Former PAK PM Nawaz Sharif tears into 'corrupt' Army, hints a comeback in politics
- Tennessee Waffle House turns WWE ring over confiscated phone [NSFW Video]