Speaking at the Labour conference in Liverpool on 26 September, shadow chancellor John McDonnell said a Labour government would introduce a real Living Wage of more than Â£10 ($12.90) per hour. The policy would see Labour better the governments promise by Â£1 an hour.The close ally of re-elected leader Jeremy Corbyn, McDonnell also promised a Labour government would get rid of the Trade Union Act within the first 100 days of power.
Sep 26, 2016
Morning brief: Trump-Netanyahu meet, tribal girl raped, Priyanka Chopra in Quantico Season 2 and more
When Piers Morgan asks what he thinks of Donald Trump the Dalai Lama does an uncanny impression of the candidate for the US presidential election - including mocking his hair and his speech.
Sep 23, 2016
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman postpones Pakistan visit by a day
- China says it will block India's bid to list Masood Azhar as global terrorist
- India swiftly gets tough with Pakistan, revokes 'most favoured nation' status