Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoganâ€™s staff insisted certain Turkish journalists leave the room before Erdoganâ€™s talk at the Brookings Institution on 31 March, prompting the confrontation seen in the video. Supporters and protesters of the Erdogan regime faced off with members of his security detail outside the venue.
Apr 1, 2016
Prime minister ruled out taking the embattled steel producer into public hands after meeting at Number 10.
Mar 31, 2016
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Stop giving birth to more children
- UFOs are real, but don't know what they are: Former UK ministry official Nick Pope
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp