Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoganâ€™s staff insisted certain Turkish journalists leave the room before Erdoganâ€™s talk at the Brookings Institution on 31 March, prompting the confrontation seen in the video. Supporters and protesters of the Erdogan regime faced off with members of his security detail outside the venue.
Apr 1, 2016
Prime minister ruled out taking the embattled steel producer into public hands after meeting at Number 10.
Mar 31, 2016
Assembly Elections 2016 first phase: 1 in 5 candidates in West Bengal, 30 in Assam have criminal cases
Tata Steel's UK exit: David Cameron says 'no guarantee' on Port Talbot future as 40K jobs threatened
37 minutes ago
- What is Meghalayan Age? Know about the new discovery in Earth's history
- Check out Priya Prakash Varrier's reaction on Rahul Gandhi's wink in Parliament [Video]
- Passports of 8 NRI husbands cancelled for dumping their wives
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Shiroor Mutt pontiff Sri Lakshmivara Teertha's death mystery deepens, senior seer claims 'women and wine' caused it