MSNBCs Rachel Maddow, along with investigative reporter David Cay Johnston, have presented two pages of what they say are a 2005 US federal tax document filed by Donald Trump, in what appears to be the first release of the Presidents past tax documents, which have long been sought-after by journalists. Previous presidents dating back to President Richard Nixon had voluntarily released past tax documents, while Trump, citing an ongoing federal audit, has refused to release the documents.
Mar 15, 2017
Karnataka budget: Siddaramaiah's freebies reek of a last-ditch attempt to save the Congress throne in 2018?
US President Donald Trump met with Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman at the White House on 14 March.
Mar 15, 2017
Actor-turned-politician Raj Babbar offers to resign as president of Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee
Were EVMs working fine when AAP won 67 out of 70 seats in Delhi elections 2015, dear Arvind Kejriwal?
Aruvikkara: KS Sabarinadhan responds to viral videos of party worker attacking old woman over placing MLA's flex board
Actors Karl Greenwood and Doug Devaney were made up by Hollywood special effect artists to make the transformation into Putin and Trump, shocking passers-by around the UK capital. The stunt was organised by betting company Paddy Power to promote the Cheltenham Festival horse racing event.
Mar 14, 2017
Manohar Parrikar Swearing-In: Former Defence Minister sworn in as Chief Minister of Goa along with 9 MLAs
- Effigy of PM Modi burnt on his birthday; 15 rioters protesting unemployment booked
- Indian troops gain advantage over China; acquire 6 major heights along LAC
- Bihar man, who dug 3-km canal for 30 yrs, gets tractor from Anand Mahindra
- Anguished over unemployment, youth sends BJP in a tizzy; CMs scramble to assuage anger
- He did not want a sixth daughter, so he ripped pregnant wife's abdomen open