Evening wrap: Congress loses Arunchal Pradesh, Narsingh Yadav doping case, Taylor Swift dating rumours and more
Figures released by the House of Commons reveal the number of bombs dropped on Isis as part of Operations Shader as of 25 August 2016. The data shows that the UK racked up a bill of Â£7.8 million on bombing Isistargets in Syria since December 2015, with a total cost of Â£84.4m on weapons since 26 September 2014.
Sep 15, 2016
With Modi's absence, has India neglected historic burden of leading Non-Aligned Movement in its 17th summit?
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- Pulwama attack: Protests take a violent turn in Jammu; Curfew imposed after CRPF tragedy
- India swiftly gets tough with Pakistan, revokes 'most favoured nation' status
- 'Gully Boy' in politics? BJP, Congress release rap inspired videos of leaders
- Emergency to be declared over Mexican border wall soon?