Conservative Party members have gathered in Birmingham for their annual autumn conference, which is Theresa Mays first as leader and prime minister. The UK will ignore pessimists and push on with its plans to the European Union to unlock and outward facing Global Britain, Theresa May declared to the Conservative Party conference in Birmingham today (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
British Prime Minister Theresa May has announced that negotiations for the UK to leave the European Union will begin by March 2017.May announced that she will trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, which will begin the two-year process of negotiating the UKs withdrawal from the economic alliance, on the BBCs The Andrew Marr show on Sunday (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
- India gets first-of-its-kind Bitcoin ATM kiosk in Bengaluru; here's all you need to know
- Story on Saudi Consul in Istanbul being 'relieved' taken down amid fake news claims
- Delhi hotel brawl case: BSP leader's son Ashish Pandey surrenders after video goes viral
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Life after death proof? Man claims to have seen biblical scripts during near-death experience
- UFO spotted in broad daylight in Mexico; Could it be a flying plastic bag?
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- HAL a white elephant? MoD report reveals startling cost spike when fighter jets are made in India
- Sabarimala row: Rahul Easwar's wife weeps alleging foul play over arrest