Conservative Party members have gathered in Birmingham for their annual autumn conference, which is Theresa Mays first as leader and prime minister. The UK will ignore pessimists and push on with its plans to the European Union to unlock and outward facing Global Britain, Theresa May declared to the Conservative Party conference in Birmingham today (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
British Prime Minister Theresa May has announced that negotiations for the UK to leave the European Union will begin by March 2017.May announced that she will trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, which will begin the two-year process of negotiating the UKs withdrawal from the economic alliance, on the BBCs The Andrew Marr show on Sunday (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
Morning brief: President's message on Gandhi Jayanthi, Jaylalithaa's health update, Swara Bhaskar wins an award, and more
1 day ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- UFO landed in Argentina? Strange marks on snow sparks alien debate
- Pakistan to launch aggressive campaign against India over Indus Waters Treaty: Report
- Kim Jong Un has splurged $4 billion on luxury goods since he assumed office, what did he buy?
- Volcanoes, detonations and more... What's happening on Mars?
- TCS only Indian company among top 10 firms to get foreign labour certification for H-1B visas