As the US faces growing pressure and nuclear missile threats from North Korea, President-elect Donald Trump rebukes the recluse nation. He took to Twitter to say Pyongyangs nuclear ambitions would not happen after the Norths leader Kim Jong-un said his country is close to test-firing intercontinental ballistic missiles.
Jan 3, 2017
Hindutva case: No political party can seek votes based on caste, creed or religion, says Supreme Court
News wrap: Kerala priest booked for sodomy, Kim Kardashian butt makeup photos, viruses spreading through WhatsApp messages, and more
Samajwadi Party LIVE updates: Mulayam going to EC office, but neither he nor Akhilesh may get election symbol
Pakistan to file dossier against India on 'spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav, violation of maritime boundary in UN
- Egypt's Mohamed Morsi dies during court trial; Muslim Brotherhood calls for protests
- No more steel flyover in Bengaluru, Karnataka government revokes project
- US warns India of possible cap on H-1B visas to deter data rules: Sources
- Bengal man tortures mother over a property dispute, brands her 'witch'
- Ex- army man tries to rape daughter, shoots at her after she refuses