A scuffle broke out on the floor of the Texas House of Representatives on May 29. The confrontation was sparked by protests against legislation that could impose restrictions on undocumented immigrants in the state.
May 31, 2017
U.S. Senator John McCain said on 29 May that Russian President Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to global security than ISIS. McCain warned that the Senate would push for sanctions against Moscow for its alleged interference in the U.S. election.
May 30, 2017
Prime Minister Theresa May said on Monday (May 29) she was ready to walk away from Brexit negotiations without a deal with the European Union if the agreement wasnt good enough. By contrast, the leader of the Labour Party Jeremy Corbyn said he would ensure there was a Brexit deal with the European Union were he to win power.
May 30, 2017
Modi's 4-nation tour: PM urges Europe to lead fight against terror during meeting with Angela Merkel
New French President Emmanuel Macron welcomed Russian President Vladimir Putin to the Palace of Versailles outside Paris on Monday (May 29), turning a new page in bilateral relations between the two countries.
May 29, 2017
Whom should people sympathise with, the Army or stone-pelters?: Venkaiah Naidu says defending Army Chief
- China is watching: Story of Delhi journalist caught peddling sensitive Indian info
- Tamil Nadu announces policies for cybersecurity, blockchain, AI
- Effigy of PM Modi burnt on his birthday; 15 rioters protesting unemployment booked
- Karnataka NEET 2020: Amid COVID, 1.19 lakh students appear for exams
- PM Modi's birthday blast gone wrong: Chennai balloon explosion injures 30 BJP workers | Watch