Speaking at a Rally in Loveland, Colorado on 3 October, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump decried the unfairness of the tax system, at the same time admitting he is a very big beneficiary. A New York Times report showed Trump taking an almost $1bn loss in 1995, that may have allowed him to avoid paying federal income taxes for up to 18 years.
Oct 4, 2016
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte apologised to the Jewish community for likening himself to Hitler when speaking about slaughtering drug addicts. Reuters reported that more than 3,100 people have been killed in police operations and vigilante attacks on drug users and dealers since Duterte took office in June.
Oct 4, 2016
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte apologises for likening himself to Hitler but denies he said anything wrong
Airstrikes against hospitals in Syria are war crimes that make the resumption of peace talks in the countrys civil war impossible, Britains Foreign Minister Johnson said.
Oct 3, 2016
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Who is Suhasini Raj? Lady journalist forced to abandon Sabarimala trek mid-way amid protests
- Sabarimala LIVE: Protests intensify as women wait to enter temple; section 144 imposed