Hundreds of thousands took to the street across Catalonia on 11 September to support independence from Spain which local leaders want to deliver in 2017, despite legal challenges by the Spanish government. In Barcelona alone around 540,000 people waved Catalonian flags and banners on La Diada, Catalonias national day.
Sep 12, 2016
Leader of the Labour party Jermeny Corbyn hasnt had the easiest first year in charge. Hes had to deal with anti-Semitism rows, fallout from Brexit and most of his shadow cabinet resigning. He started off well having won the right to lead the Labour Party with 60% of the vote, and trying to bring in a new style of Prime Ministers Questions.
Sep 11, 2016
Theresa May has made it clear that her plan to introduce new Grammar Schools will not be a return to the 1950s if to secondary moderns. She has said she wants an inclusive system that will help children from poorer backgrounds acheive their potential.
Sep 10, 2016
There will be no return to secondary moderns says Theresa May as she outlines plans for new grammar schools
AAP vs LG Najeeb Jung: Supreme Court refuses to stay Delhi HC order, says Lieutenant-Governor administrative head
Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz to donate $20 million to Clinton campaign, others to defeat Trump
8 hours ago
- Premier League transfer news: Liverpool and Roma agree record fee for goalkeeper Alisson
- World Emoji Day: A sneak peek at Apple's new emoticons coming in iOS 12, Mojave macOS
- European Union's approach to Trump's trade war – quotas and tariffs
- India squad for England Tests announced: Pant gets maiden call up, doubts over Bhuvneshwar's fitness
- US Prez Trump plans new makeover for his 'incredible' Air Force One
- IIT engineers all set to challenge draconian law criminalising homosexuality
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle meet Nelson Mandela's granddaughter at London exhibition
- Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan, Allah-o-Akbar Tehreek among hardline Islamic groups to contest general elections
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk apologises for calling Thai diver a 'paedophile'