JK Rowling tweeted that she is against a re-election for Jeremy Corbyn saying that this isnt bloody funny. Rowling is adverse to the labour party being run by Corbyn as is calling for a leader who will actually do stuff. But she has been battling the comments on her twitter profile, as Corbynites stand up for the Labour leader, saying she doesnt understand the plight of the poor. Rowling, who has once had to seek state welfare, has responded by saying that she has had to go hungry to feed her child, and that Labour helped her.
Sep 1, 2016
G20 Summit: PM Modi likely to raise Nuclear Suppliers Group entry, China-Pak corridor with Chinese President Xi
Morning Brief: Eid-al-Adha date declared, Bharat Bandh partially successful, Amitabh-Aishwarya row and more
The wife of US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is suing British newspaper the Daily Mail and a US blogger for suggesting she used to work as a part-time escort during her modelling days. The allegations relate to the time before Melania was married Trump, but her lawyers state that the claims are 100% false.
Sep 2, 2016
Prime Minister Narendra Modi tries to placate Kashmiri youth, grants Rs. 200 crore for sports infrastructure
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Stop giving birth to more children
- UFOs are real, but don't know what they are: Former UK ministry official Nick Pope
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp