London Mayor Sadiq Khan said that the Westminster incident is being treated as a terrorist attack. While paying tributes to the police officer and other victims of the attack, on Wednesday (22 March), he said that terrorists cannot divide London and they will be defeated soon. The attack on the British capital left at least five dead and more than 40 injured after a car rammed into pedestrians and the attacker stabbed a police officer by the Houses of Parliament.
Mar 23, 2017
One person has been shot outside the Houses of Parliament; reports suggest he was holding a knife, MPs have been on lockdown in the chamber of the House of Commons.
Mar 22, 2017
Will the real Yogi Adityanath please stand up... on Twitter? BJP clarifies on UP CM's social media account
Sherry has to pick a single cherry: Navjot Sidhu can't both be Punjab minister and on The Kapil Sharma Show
MCD elections 2017: Poll panel's order to hide 'Aam' from public displays is a 'Khas' problem for Kejriwal
President Trump told the Republican Party to “get the job done” and repeal and replace “the disaster that is Obamacare” during the National Republican Congressional Committee fundraiser on Tuesday night. Trump is trying to win the first major legislative battle of his presidency.
Mar 22, 2017
Aam Aadmi Party ropes in at least 145 women candidates for MCD elections: Is Kejriwal taking a leaf out of BJP's playbook?
- Mysterious UFO spotted in skies of California, conspiracy theorists suspect alien activities
- Chinese Governor displays past Xinjiang terror attack clips, says US Uighur bill violates international law
- Karnataka bypoll results LIVE Updates: People of Karnataka voted for a stable government, says PM Modi
- Citizenship showdown: Amit Shah re-introduces CAB in Lok Sabha; 293 votes for, 82 against tabling of Bill
- Meet Finnish PM Sanna Marin, world's youngest state leader at 34