Figures released by the House of Commons reveal the number of bombs dropped on Isis as part of Operations Shader as of 25 August 2016. The data shows that the UK racked up a bill of Â£7.8 million on bombing Isistargets in Syria since December 2015, with a total cost of Â£84.4m on weapons since 26 September 2014.
Sep 15, 2016
With Modi's absence, has India neglected historic burden of leading Non-Aligned Movement in its 17th summit?
Jeremy Corbyn says he is opposed to the idea of new grammar schools as he claims selectivity at 11 divides communities, divides children.
Sep 10, 2016
Ahead of Open House London this weekend (17 September), the Treasurys cat Gladstone has taken off with a camera around the building.
Sep 14, 2016
10 hours ago
- BWF World Championships 2018 draw: Sindhu vs Okuhara likely in quarters, stiff tests await Saina
- OnePlus 6 camera to get major boost with OxygenOS 5.1.9: Google Lens, improved portrait and more
- Watch: Sachin Tendulkar's son Arjun pick up his first wicket on India U-19 debut
- Furious investors send Tesla shares plummeting amid Elon Musk's Twitter rant
- More rain expected in Delhi, but government officials don't want it
- Zingaat Mix: RJ Malishka's new Monsoon Pothole Song Mumbai Khadyaat hits out at BMC, video goes viral!
- Bigg Boss Marathi Episode 94 Preview: Megha Dhade to lock contestants in the bathroom!
- US reeling under pilot crunch; numbers decrease by 30% in 3 decades: FAA
- Ex-KGB man turns time traveller to year 4000, claims aliens keen to 'cleanse' earth