Gali Janardhan Reddy's aide Bheema Naik arrested after driver leaves suicide note accusing him of money laundering
Following the impeachment of South Korean president Park Geun-hye protesters marched to her office demanding her immediate resignation. The president was impeached by parliament the previous day.The Constitutional Court now has 180 days to decide if the motion should be upheld.
Dec 10, 2016
Evening wrap: Trump on H-1B visa holders, Sushma Swaraj's kidney transplant, the next probable Miss World, and more
This is how PM Modi and Rajnath Singh replied to Rahul Gandhi's remarks on demonetisation and disruption in Parliament
Gina Miller, the investment banker who challenged the governments right to trigger Article 50 without a vote in parliament has described her experience of the Supreme Court hearing this week. Following death threats against her, Miller reportedly spend £60,000 on security to protect herself.
Dec 9, 2016
Evening wrap: Rahul Gandhi warns of earthquake in Parliament, Andaman tourist rescue, SRK's menacing look in Raees, and more
Indian army 'coup' controversy: Parrikar slams Mamata for comments that 'affect morale of India's armed forces'
The South Korean parliament voted to impeach President Park Geun-hye on 9 December over a corruption scandal. 234 lawmakers of the 300-strong National Assembly voted to suspend Park’s powers, and Prime Minister Hwang Kyo-anh will become acting President. South Korea’s Constitutional Court will decide whether to carry the motion, but if it does, Park would become South Korea’s first democratically elected leader to be removed from office.
Dec 9, 2016
Controversial Dutch anti-Islamist and anti-immigrant Geert Wilders convicted of inciting discrimination
- Pulwama attack: Who Was Adil Dar? A school dropout who vowed to avenge Masood Azhar's nephew killings [Video]
- Depressed techie jumps to death from 13th floor in Bengaluru IT park
- 17 killed after fire breaks out at Delhi hotel; people jump out of windows to save themselves
- J&K IED blast: At least 40 CRPF personnel killed in deadliest terror attack since 2016 Uri attack
- Another pay hike for central govt employees before Lok Sabha elections 2019?