Defeated Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton urged Americans to continue to be engaged in politics and fight for a more conclusive United States. In her first public appearance since conceding the 2016 US presidential election to Republican candidate Donald Trump, Clinton also said it had not been easy for her to attend.
Nov 17, 2016
Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders joined a group of protesters demonstrating against the North Dakota Access Pipeline in Washington DC on 15 November.The day was marked nationally as a Day of Action, with many protesters using the #NoDAPLDayofAction hashtag in one of the largest coordinated efforts against the pipeline since construction began. Outspoken in his opposition to the pipeline, on the same day Sanders – in response to the 8 November whirlwind victory – tweeted at President-elect Donald Trump: “We are not going silently into the night. The stakes are too high for the future of this planet.”
Nov 16, 2016
Janardhan Reddy's daughter Brahmani's marriage: Take a look at celebs who attended the wedding [VIDEOS]
Demonetisation: Sitaram Yechury says prime minister is 'Modi Antoinette', but is historically inaccurate
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Biblical mystery: Hollywood superstar claims to have seen angel in church, says it made him cry
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Nagababu's comments on Balakrishna - is it tit-for-tat for Balayya's remark on Pawan Kalyan?
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly election results LIVE updates: Will CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan win 4th consecutive term for BJP?
- Rogue space body spotted next to Sun in Michigan; apocalypse debate on