CBSE three language policy: HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar assures new formula will not impose any language on schools
Evening wrap: Rahul accuses PM Modi of bribery, Tamanna celebrates birthday, Virat Kohli may be T20 and ODI captain, and more
PM Narendra Modi took bribes from Sahara India 9 times in 6 months, says Rahul Gandhi; is this the big scoop he was talking about?
I-T department raids Tamil Nadu chief secretary's residence, office; recovers Rs 30 lakh in new notes and 5 kg gold
Exclusive footage shows people from the Tshangu district of the capital Kinshasa, DRC, demonstrate chanting slogans against President Kabila: Kabila Oyebela! Mandat esili! (Lingala for Kabila, know your mandate is over). The recourse-rich African nation of the Democratic Republic of Congo is on a political knife-edge after Kabila stayed in power on 20 December, despite the expiration of his last constitutional term in office.
Dec 20, 2016
- Researcher urges people to prepare for earthquake measuring 8M on Richter scale
- BJP will announce alliance in Tamil Nadu soon, says Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Indian-origin couple found dead with gunshot wounds in Texas apartment
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Aero India 2019: Missing man flypast honours Surya Kiran pilot Sahil Gandhi on Day 1