Colombia’s President Juan Manuel Santos and Marxist Farc rebel leader Rodrigo Londono signed a new, revised peace accord on 24 November. The new agreement will end 52 years of war, and was put together in a month after the original was defeated in a referendum on 2 October. This time it will not be put to a popular vote but will be presented to Congress directly.
Nov 25, 2016
Over 100 protesters gathered to take action over a pay dispute.
Nov 25, 2016
Demonetisation: Economy in turmoil; PM Modi leaves for Hyderabad to address DGPs, attend yoga session
Demonetisation: Will Rajinikanth, Shah Rukh Khan, Mahesh Babu join hands with BJP to counter negative campaign?
Demonetisation row: "Multi-pronged, calibrated approach to curb black economy," Centre tells Supreme Court
Addressing party guests at The Ritz on 23 November, Nigel Farage hailed the revolution in America that has put Donald Trump in charge while referring to Obama as ghastly. Farage said he expected a “complete realignment” of British politics, and that he suspected the ruling Conservative party “were not fit with the legacy of Brexit.” The interim Ukip leaders comments come just two days after US President-elect Donald Trump called for Farage to be named the UKs ambassador to the US.
Nov 24, 2016
EU Parliament President Schulz announces that he will instead return to German politics but said, ‘I will carry on my functions as president of the European Parliament with the same strength and conviction until the end of my mandate.’
Nov 24, 2016
Evening wrap: Rupee hits record low, 6 more held over Baahubali clip leak, Madonna stands by son, and more
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Kashmiri militant, who was neutralised during Mujgund encounter, cameoed in Vishal Bhardwaj's Haider
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Is Pawan Kalyan's friend hiding after Congress' failure in Telangana elections?