Hindutva case: No political party can seek votes based on caste, creed or religion, says Supreme Court
News wrap: Kerala priest booked for sodomy, Kim Kardashian butt makeup photos, viruses spreading through WhatsApp messages, and more
Samajwadi Party LIVE updates: Mulayam going to EC office, but neither he nor Akhilesh may get election symbol
Pakistan to file dossier against India on 'spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav, violation of maritime boundary in UN
Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal Yadav again: 10 things you need to know about Samajwadi Party feud
Prime Minister Theresa May has reiterated the message of trying to bring the country together in 2017. In her new year message, May reflects on 2016 and the EU referendum as well as addressing inequality in Britain.
Jan 1, 2017
In his last New Years speech as US president Barack Obama spoke about his legacy and how the United States have changed in the last eight years.
Dec 31, 2016
Narendra Modi New Year's Eve speech: Did PM troll people by switching from 'Mitron' to 'Doston' in his address? [VIDEO]
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile