Bigg Boss 11: Katrina makes appearance on Salman's show; launches Tiger Zinda Hai's new song Dil Diyan Gallan [VIDEO]
Hyderabad is famous not just for biriyani and pearls, but also film production: TFDC chairman Ram Mohan
By 2020, India will be the only country in the world to have 1,000 8K screens: Indywood founder Sohan Roy
Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif or Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor; who turned on the heat with their sultry photoshoot?
Marvel breaks several records with Avengers: Infinity War trailer and Thor: Ragnarok's box office collection
Jurassic World 2 new plot details, trailer release date: This fan-favourite dinosaur to debut in Fallen Kingdom?
The World Health Organisation found that low or middle-income countries spend nearly $30 billion on fake medicinal products. After reviewing 100 studies involving more than 48,000 medicines, the WHO said the falsified medical products threaten to undermine the Sustainable Development Goal.
Nov 30, 2017
- Drunk Kapil Sharma allegedly misbehaved with Marathi actress at cruise party [Throwback]
- Alia Bhatt gets uncomfortable after Mahesh Bhatt loses his cool at Shaheen Bhatt's book launch [Video]
- Krushna's harsh words against Kapil: 'He just gives one-liners, I do performances' [Throwback]
- Akshay Kumar lost cool on derogatory remark, pushed Krushna Abhishek's team member [Throwback]
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show