Hundreds of riot police faced off with protesters more than a kilometre from the Liaison Office, firing tear gas as police and ambulance sirens echoed through the chanting crowds.
Jul 22, 2019
US top officials said the Burmese government has taken no actions against soldiers and militant groups responsible for human rights violations and abuses.
Jul 17, 2019
Around 35 countries supported China in a letter to the United Nations, dismissing claims of violation of the rights of Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region in China.
Jul 15, 2019
The report released by the UN Human Rights Council accuses Indian security officials of using arbitrary detentions.
Jul 9, 2019
The absence of the term "withdrawal" in Carrie Lam's statement has led experts to doubt that the contentious bill could be revived in the future.
Jul 9, 2019
Survivors told the Tunisian coast guard that the boat was rescued off the port town of Zarzis.
Jul 5, 2019
Around 10,000 protesters marched from Victoria Park and called for Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam to step down.
Jul 1, 2019
The state cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Kamal Nath, cleared an amendment to the Madhya Pradesh Gauvansh Vadh Pratishedh Adhiniyam, 2004, on Wednesday.
Jun 27, 2019
Hong Kong anti-extradition protesters demand apology for police brutality, release of detained activists
- Anti-CAB protests: Northeast boils as Citizenship Bill gets President's nod, turns Act
- Watch | Rahul Gandhi's 'Rape in India' jibe: Smriti Irani lashes out at him, BJP demands apology
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Saudi Aramco tops $2 trillion, defying valuation sceptics
- Stalkers trace man's location using Instagram selfie tag, gang-rape him in Mumbai