A Pakistani Islamist, based in Canada has admitted that the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein, was in constant touch with him while preparing the Human Rights report on Kashmir.
Jul 10, 2018
India's response comes after Pakistan UN Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi, during the UN General Assembly debate, claimed that people in Kashmir were victims of egregious crimes.
Jun 26, 2018
Speaking at an NGO on the occasion of International Widows Day, Naidu said they should be treated equally.
Jun 24, 2018
Time magazine has come up with another cover photo of Donald Trump with a sobbing child in distress. However, this time the attention grabber is not the president but the toddler portraying the family separation policy.
Jun 22, 2018
US Immigration Crackdown: Isolation and no legal aid, 52 detained Indians speak of plight in Oregon federal prison
- Rafale deal row: Modi govt 'insulted, hurt and destroyed' future of HAL, says Rahul Gandhi
- ICC keen on curbing players' participation in T20 leagues to keep bilateral series alive
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- Meerut: Over 100 Dalit families barred from installing Goddess Kali idol; threaten to convert to Islam
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Red glowing fire spotted in North Carolina sparks Nibiru apocalypse fear
- 'You don't look Hindu,' Vadodara scientist was told before being thrown out of garba venue in US
- Delhi: Class 10 girl gang-raped by 4 drunk men after luring her with pizza
- MNC executive gangraped by colleagues in Delhi; 2 arrested