A new report by The Resolution Foundation found that child poverty rose by three percent in 2017 as the British government is still facing issues with the rollout of its Universal Credit scheme.
Jul 24, 2018
Legal experts have found that Myanmar's military campaign against the Rohingya has left millions of children suffering from violence, abuse, neglect, sexual and other exploitation, violating the 1991 UN Accord on Child Rights.
Jul 22, 2018
A Pakistani Islamist, based in Canada has admitted that the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein, was in constant touch with him while preparing the Human Rights report on Kashmir.
Jul 10, 2018
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Kashmiri militant, who was neutralised during Mujgund encounter, cameoed in Vishal Bhardwaj's Haider
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Is Pawan Kalyan's friend hiding after Congress' failure in Telangana elections?