Around 2,000 people from the 17,000-stong Karongi camp in Western Rwanda marched out of the camp on February 20 to protest reduced food rations at their camp.
Feb 22, 2018
On Jan, 31 Jose Ivan Nuñez was attending a meeting to receive his green card when he was unexpectedly detained by ICE agents. His husband spoke at a press conference organized in association with Juntos, an organisation in Philadelphia fighting for the human rights of the Latino immigrant community.They are demanding he is freed from detention and fear his life would be in danger if he returned to Mexico due to his sexuality.
Feb 21, 2018
Iraq frames plans to deal with ISIS families: Amendment made to 1980 law to accommodate their children
Womens rights leader Susan B. Anthony was the first woman printed on the U.S. dollar coin. She is considered an icon of the womens suffrage movement and helped pave the way for a womans right to vote.
Feb 15, 2018
Digital Citizenship: Google to enlighten Indian students on Internet safety and ethical social media usage
A source in New Delhi told Pakistan daily Dawn that the list of 13 Indian officials Pakistan sought access to included India's national security advisor Ajit Doval and a former RAW chief.
Feb 7, 2018
Crowded round a kitchen table in North London a group of strangers listen intently to chef Majeda Khouri proudly explain the diversity of food from her home country, Syria.Khouri is a Syrian refugee, living in London. She is part of social enterprise Migrateful. A program that trains asylum seekers, refugees and migrants to lead cooking classes, helping them practice their English language skills and enhance their integration.But this is only the beginning, Khouri explains how shes using the universal language of food to share her message.
Feb 3, 2018
Conjugal visit is prisoner's right: Madras HC grants leave to lifer to be with wife and have a child
Who is Ashley Surin? In landmark case, Illinois girl using marijuana for seizures allowed back in school
More than 120,000 people rallied in the streets of Manhattan for the second annual Womens March. This event marked the first anniversary of President Trumps inauguration with protesters expressing their outrage at Trumps administration and advocating for human rights.
Jan 21, 2018
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- Sabarimala: Activist Rehana Fathima kicked out of Muslim organisation for hurting devotees' sentiments
- 7,500 Indians who own prime properties in Dubai under IT scanner
- Crashed UFO? Google Earth uncovers partially damaged triangular structure in Nevada desert
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean