Snowden says NSO is selling a digital burglary tool that's causing harm to journalists and rights activists around the world.
Nov 7, 2018
As many as 13 million Muslims living in the region are increasingly subjected to mass arbitrary detention, torture and mistreatment by the Chinese government, rights organisations have said.
Oct 10, 2018
The government officials have declined to comment if these seven are Rohingya Muslims and is calling them 'Myanmarese nationals'.
Oct 4, 2018
According to Amnesty, almost 90 percent of world's executions take place in just five countries: China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Pakistan.
Oct 2, 2018
Among South Asian countries, only Maldives has a lower headcount ratio than India at 1.9 per cent, with Nepal (35.3), Bangladesh (41.1), and Pakistan (43.9) having higher incidences of multidimensional poverty.
Sep 21, 2018
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Women don't need arms, 'others' will protect them, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Will the controversial Citizenship (Amendment) Bill get Rajya Sabha's nod?
- Northeast opposes Citizenship Bill: Assam remains on edge as Bandh continues, anti-CAB slogans raised
- Onion theft: 2 bike-borne miscreants loot 50 kg in UP amid skyrocketing prices