Ex-Bosnian Serb commander Ratko Mladic has been sentenced to life imprisonment for genocide. Mladic was found guilty of genocide and crimes against humanities including persecution, murder and extermination committed in the 1990s Bosnian war. Mladic was removed from the court moments before the verdict was announced for shouting at the judges.
Nov 22, 2017
According to sources, India has requested that Jadhav's mother be allowed to meet him first.
Nov 18, 2017
Make shared parenting mandatory, citizens demand as parents' separation leaves children high and dry
Protesters set a swastika-style effigy of Donald Trump on fire during the second consecutive day of protests against the US president. Hundreds of people protested Trump in the Philippines, the fifth and final leg of his Asia tour, where he was attending the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit.
Nov 13, 2017
Mrs Zaghari-Ratcliffe, who works for the Thomson Reuters Foundation, was arrested whilst on holiday i with her three-year-old daughter after visiting her grandparents in Iran of April 2016. The British-Iranian mother was sentenced to five years in prison, accused of trying to overthrow the regime, a charge she denies.
Nov 13, 2017
Keurig, Realtor.com, 23 and Me, Eloquii and Natures Bounty will no longer advertise on Hannity
Nov 13, 2017
Four members of Whistleblowers, Activists and Citizens Alliance scaled Sydney Opera House on Nov. 8.They hoped to unfurl a banner criticizing the government for its handling of the detention centre on Manus Island.Currently 600 men are refusing to leave the detention centre that closed on Oct. 31 due to concerns for their safety from the local people of Manus Island.One of the activists was apprehended by police.
Nov 9, 2017
A picture is worth thousand words: 2 Kerala teachers win hearts with their dedication towards specially-abled kids
The move is meant to push citizens to register their marriages and to curb cases of NRI husbands abandoning Indian wives.
Nov 7, 2017
The unfurling of a rainbow flag at the show by Lebanese rock band Mashrou and amp;#39; Leila - whose singer is openly gay - on 23 September sparked a harsh anti-LGBT crackdown in Egypt. Seven attendees who allegdly held a rainbow flag at the concert were later arrested by authorities who claimed they were promoting sexual deviancy.
Nov 2, 2017
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Chhattisgarh landslide: How did BJP lose their seat of power after three straight terms?
- Kashmiri militant, who was neutralised during Mujgund encounter, cameoed in Vishal Bhardwaj's Haider
- Chhattisgarh CM: Here are the front-runners as Congress chooses next leader (VIDEO)
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Is Pawan Kalyan's friend hiding after Congress' failure in Telangana elections?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets