Abusive regimes around the world use sophisticated electronic surveillance equipment sourced from European countries for suppressing rights groups, activists and journalists.
Jun 12, 2018
Undue haste by police and flouting of crowd control norms could have resulted in mass killing in Thoothukudi on Tuesday. Video reveals voice calling out to armed police 'at least one should be killed' before shots are fired.
May 23, 2018
A group of women in Iran wore wigs and fake beards in order to watch a soccer match from inside the Azadi Stadium in Tehran, where women spectators are often refused entry.
May 2, 2018
"Tibetan area is recognized and it should have the same right to the preservation of own culture if it remains then it's okay to stay in China for mutual benefits", said Dalai Lama.
Apr 23, 2018
The protest took place at 10 Downing Street in London. Mansoor Baloch, President of BRP urged UK Government to intervene in the Balochistan Genocide issue.
Apr 23, 2018
Linda Brown Thompson spoke at the University of Michigan on January 12, 2004 about becoming the girl at the center of the Supreme Court ruling that ended racial segreation in schools.
Mar 28, 2018
Linda Brown Thompson reflects on landmark Supreme Court case Brown V. Board Of Education 50 years later
An Austrian man has won $390,000 in compensation after he was discriminated against on the basis of his gender. Transport ministry official Peter Franzmayr was found to be more qualified for a managerial role than Ursula Zechner, who got the job.
Mar 21, 2018
- BJP loses wicket in Maharashtra; Eknath Khadse to play for NCP instead
- Frozen noodles kill Chinese family; 9 members died within days of consuming poisonous meal
- Buy land anywhere in Kashmir; Yogi Adityanath brags about Article 370 abrogation
- Uyghur crisis a genocide; How Canada could make China pay for its atrocities
- In historic break from canon law, Pope endorses same sex civil unions as 'children of God'