Keurig, Realtor.com, 23 and Me, Eloquii and Natures Bounty will no longer advertise on Hannity
Nov 13, 2017
Four members of Whistleblowers, Activists and Citizens Alliance scaled Sydney Opera House on Nov. 8.They hoped to unfurl a banner criticizing the government for its handling of the detention centre on Manus Island.Currently 600 men are refusing to leave the detention centre that closed on Oct. 31 due to concerns for their safety from the local people of Manus Island.One of the activists was apprehended by police.
Nov 9, 2017
A picture is worth thousand words: 2 Kerala teachers win hearts with their dedication towards specially-abled kids
The move is meant to push citizens to register their marriages and to curb cases of NRI husbands abandoning Indian wives.
Nov 7, 2017
The unfurling of a rainbow flag at the show by Lebanese rock band Mashrou and amp;#39; Leila - whose singer is openly gay - on 23 September sparked a harsh anti-LGBT crackdown in Egypt. Seven attendees who allegdly held a rainbow flag at the concert were later arrested by authorities who claimed they were promoting sexual deviancy.
Nov 2, 2017
A video by Refugee Action Collective Victoria shows refugees and asylum seekers performing a peaceful protest in the Australian run detention center in Manus Island, Papau New Guinea. The detainees are worried about leaving the controversial detention center that is closing on Tuesday 31, Oct. In the video a spokesperson claims they are vulnerable to attacks from the locals, the unnamed man also explains they are unarmed and refusing to leave.
Oct 31, 2017
A Florida teen and amp;#39;s tweet about her sexual orientation transformation from freshman year of college to senior year inspired many other LGBT teens to come out and share their own stories.
Oct 26, 2017
Hundreds of thousands of people marched in the streets of Barcelona on Oct. 21, calling for Catalonia independence. The Spanish government is imposing direct rule in the region, something Catalonian President Carles Puigdemont called the worst attack on the institutions and people of Catalonia since the decrees of the military dictator Francisco Franco.
Oct 22, 2017
3 hours ago
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Xiaomi Mi A2, A2 Lite Global Launch: Quick facts on upcoming Android One series phones
- Futuristic Vivo Nex with elevating front camera now available in India: Should you buy it?
- After Nokia X6, HMD Global confirms to bring Nokia X5 global variant soon
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- GST Council cuts rate on over 50 products; relief for traders and consumers
- Kerala HC backs couple expelled by Thiruvananthapuram college for marrying against family's wishes
- A town in Pakistan that does not vote; here's why citizens of Rabwah are forced to abstain