Amit Shah was addressing party workers in Jaipur when he made these comments. Shah also said that the government would single everyone out and expel them one by one.
Sep 12, 2018
Amit Shah's political war cry targets Bangladeshi migrants; says country's security more important than human rights
The United Nations in India hopes that along with decriminalising homosexuality, it would also help in guaranteeing fundamental rights to the LGTBQ community in India and ensuring justice for the community.
Sep 6, 2018
The apex court has postponed the date for the commencement of receiving claims and objection, which was earlier scheduled to be held on August 30.
Aug 29, 2018
- What is Coronavirus? Symptoms, risk factors and everything you need to know
- SC rejects Nirbhaya rapist Pawan Kumar's petition claiming he was minor in Dec 2012
- JP Nadda set to replace Amit Shah as BJP President; party leaders huddle in Delhi
- Bomb scare over unclaimed bag at Mangaluru airport, traces of IED found
- From Vajpayee to Shah: BJP Presidents' list in chronological order