A Pakistani Islamist, based in Canada has admitted that the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein, was in constant touch with him while preparing the Human Rights report on Kashmir.
Jul 10, 2018
India's response comes after Pakistan UN Ambassador Maleeha Lodhi, during the UN General Assembly debate, claimed that people in Kashmir were victims of egregious crimes.
Jun 26, 2018
Speaking at an NGO on the occasion of International Widows Day, Naidu said they should be treated equally.
Jun 24, 2018
Time magazine has come up with another cover photo of Donald Trump with a sobbing child in distress. However, this time the attention grabber is not the president but the toddler portraying the family separation policy.
Jun 22, 2018
US Immigration Crackdown: Isolation and no legal aid, 52 detained Indians speak of plight in Oregon federal prison
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- New York man charged with hate crime for assaulting Indian-origin woman on subway
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics