As many as 13 million Muslims living in the region are increasingly subjected to mass arbitrary detention, torture and mistreatment by the Chinese government, rights organisations have said.
Oct 10, 2018
The government officials have declined to comment if these seven are Rohingya Muslims and is calling them 'Myanmarese nationals'.
Oct 4, 2018
According to Amnesty, almost 90 percent of world's executions take place in just five countries: China, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Pakistan.
Oct 2, 2018
Among South Asian countries, only Maldives has a lower headcount ratio than India at 1.9 per cent, with Nepal (35.3), Bangladesh (41.1), and Pakistan (43.9) having higher incidences of multidimensional poverty.
Sep 21, 2018
Amit Shah was addressing party workers in Jaipur when he made these comments. Shah also said that the government would single everyone out and expel them one by one.
Sep 12, 2018
Amit Shah's political war cry targets Bangladeshi migrants; says country's security more important than human rights
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- PM Modi's victory in Lok Sabha elections imminent post-Balakot strike by IAF: Poll
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video