Around 35 countries supported China in a letter to the United Nations, dismissing claims of violation of the rights of Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region in China.
Jul 15, 2019
The report released by the UN Human Rights Council accuses Indian security officials of using arbitrary detentions.
Jul 9, 2019
The absence of the term "withdrawal" in Carrie Lam's statement has led experts to doubt that the contentious bill could be revived in the future.
Jul 9, 2019
Survivors told the Tunisian coast guard that the boat was rescued off the port town of Zarzis.
Jul 5, 2019
Around 10,000 protesters marched from Victoria Park and called for Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam to step down.
Jul 1, 2019
The state cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Kamal Nath, cleared an amendment to the Madhya Pradesh Gauvansh Vadh Pratishedh Adhiniyam, 2004, on Wednesday.
Jun 27, 2019
Hong Kong anti-extradition protesters demand apology for police brutality, release of detained activists
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: CJI Gogoi says enough is enough; hearing to conclude by 5 pm
- Caught on camera: Bengaluru security agency owner kicks, assaults employees
- Meet the Indian doctor who will head the oncology dept in US
- FATF 'Dark Grey' lists Pakistan, last and final warning given before official announcement
- Explained: Why Turkey is attacking Kurdish people in Syria?