Amit Shah was addressing party workers in Jaipur when he made these comments. Shah also said that the government would single everyone out and expel them one by one.
7 days ago
Amit Shah's political war cry targets Bangladeshi migrants; says country's security more important than human rights
The United Nations in India hopes that along with decriminalising homosexuality, it would also help in guaranteeing fundamental rights to the LGTBQ community in India and ensuring justice for the community.
13 days ago
The apex court has postponed the date for the commencement of receiving claims and objection, which was earlier scheduled to be held on August 30.
21 days ago
- Telangana (dis)honour killing: Pranay's wife reminisces 'WhatsApp vows' amid battle against caste
- Assam NRC: SC orders resumption of filing of claims and objections by those left out
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- FBI evacuates solar observatory; Local police clueless, conspiracy theorists allege alien connection