The sweep by the Chinese government began on July 9, 2015, after around 300 Chinese human rights lawyers were detained, questioned in what was later called as "709 crackdown".
8 days ago
Saudi authorities have also cracked down on dissent, arresting scores of critics including clerics, intellectuals and activists.
10 days ago
While Lam had announced plans of withdrawing the extradition law in September, reports suggest protesters demand "five demands, not one less" from lawmakers.
Oct 23, 2019
Trump tells US diplomats to discuss ceasefire between Kurds and Turkey
Oct 11, 2019
- KPL scandal: Cricketers were blackmailed, honeytrapped by bookies, SIT formed
- Nithyananda Swami missing; Gujarat police, MHA, MEA clueless
- Surrogacy bill 2019: Discussion in Rajya Sabha remains inconclusive
- India's Balakot-proven eye-in-the-sky fleet to get a boost with new platforms
- Karnataka government seeks ban on PFI, SDPI after attack on Congress MLA Tanveer Sait