New Delhi, Feb 4 (ANI): A new study has revealed that light jogging is very effective for longevity. The research explained that jogging from 1 to 2.4 hours per week was associated with the lowest mortality and the optimal frequency of jogging was no more than three times per week. Researchers said that the pace of the slow joggers corresponds to vigorous exercise and strenuous jogging corresponds to very vigorous exercise, so when it's performed for decades, this activity level could pose health risks, especially to the cardiovascular system. If anyone wants to decrease the risk of death and improve life expectancy, than jogging a few times a week at a moderate pace would be a good strategy, as doing it more might be harmful to the health.
Feb 4, 2015
Its 12 minutes Squat workout, it splits into 3 parts 4 minutes each. First 4 minutes hold the light weight and every minute do 5 squat.
4 minutes to 8 minutes hold the moderate weight and every minute do 3 squat. 8 minutes to 12 minutes hold the heavy weight and do 1 squat for a 30 seconds.
Feb 4, 2015
New Delhi, Jan 31 (ANI): A new research has found that
drinking more than two alcoholic beverages daily in
middle-age, raises heart risks more than traditional
factors. The study sorted out the data they collected
from hospitals based on stroke, high blood pressure,
diabetes and other cardiovascular incidences, and
compared them from alcohol and health risks like high
blood pressure, diabetes and smoking. The researchers
found that heavy drinkers had a 34 percent higher risk
of stroke compared to light drinkers, and mid-life
heavy drinkers were likely to have a stroke five years
earlier in life irrespective of genetic and early-life
factors.The team of researchers added to their findings
that heavy drinkers had increased stroke risk in their
mid-life compared to well-known risk factors like high
blood pressure and diabetes.
Jan 31, 2015
12 hours ago
- Meet Rajesh Shukla, the braveheart firefighter who rescued 11 people from Delhi tragedy
- Ram Charan dedicates his award to late Noor Mohammad aka Noor Bhai
- Box office collection: Iruttu occupies top place, Dhanush's Enai Noki Paayum Thota slips to third place in Chennai
- Karnataka HC stays toll collection on Bengaluru-Doddaballapur road
- Does watching porn affect your brain? Researchers make startling discovery
- Ferries halted, alarms triggered as Sydney choked by bushfire smoke
- Physical illness ups suicide risk in men, not women: Study reveals
- Keto diet may fight against Alzheimer's disease
- Australian firefighters try to control bushfires ahead of hot days